Report Violators

Anyone may report a liquor or marijuana violation at a licensed business by completing an online form.

The Liquor and Cannabis Board Enforcement Division will investigate.  The officer may issue a verbal or written warning, or an administrative violation notice when their investigation is complete. A business may contest a violation.  The officer may also close the complaint as unfounded.

If you wish to remain anonymous, please check the box marked "Do not release my name." If you do not check this box, any information provided may be subject to disclosure under the Public Records Act (RCW 42.56).