Effective prevention requires partners in every sector of the community, working together to address youth substance use and consistently supporting healthy choices with our words and actions. Here are some ways to connect and take action:
- Consider ways you can engage your community with these actions.
- Find examples and stories about collaboration from other communities.
- Connect with a Community Prevention and Wellness Coalition in your area and join in their efforts.
- Learn about the law, get data about teen health behaviors in your community, and find educational resources you can add your organization's logo to and use in your community.
- Provide information to retailers about Washington's Responsible Vendor Program.
- Attend training events to learn best practices in prevention and connect with others